Steel scrap prices in major global markets rose in the week to Friday, February 19, on stronger steel demand after market participants returned from the Chinese Lunar New Year vacation. Fastmarkets reported in a recent article.
Key steel scrap topics:
- Turkish steel mills resumed deep-sea scrap purchases at higher prices
- US ferrous scrap exporters aim for higher prices
- Post-holiday revival in steel trade pushes up scrap import prices in Vietnam
- Revival in steel demand pushes up scrap import prices in Taiwan
- Indian prices rise due to tight supply
Steelnews.biz constantly searches the Internet for important, interesting and informative news.
Are you missing an information, do you have a question or are you interested that we refer to a certain article or press release of Steelnews.biz? Then simply contact us now.
We always try to refer to the correct source of a news item.
Disclaimer: Many things here represent our opinion. Others are information from the Internet. We can therefore never claim to be correct or complete. And never base a business decision solely on the news you receive from us.